Similac Total Comfort Plus
Hello Mummy, here's a couple things you should know...
Did you know that 80% of your immune cells are located in your gut?1
The first two to three years of life is when the gut's microbiota is established and what is digested within those first few years influences your little one's health for years to come.2
Therefore, it's important for your child to have a healthy belly.
Easy to digest Proteins
Similac Total Comfort Plus undergoes a process which breaks down protein so that it'll be easier for your child to digest it4.These proteins are also known as pre-digested proteins.
Pre-digested protein is scientifically proven to resolve common feeding issues.5-8
Formulated with Unique Vegetable Oil Blend (UVOB)
1. Similac Total Comfort Plusaids in brain development for your child.
DHA plays an essential role in supporting brain development. Although the amount of DHA in a formula is important, the absorption of DHA plays an equally important role. Similac Total Comfort Plus is formulated with UVOB to support maximum DHA retention11.
Formula without UVOBLoss of DHA in stool is higher.
Similac Total Comfort Plus with UVOBLesser loss of DHA in stool.
2. Similac Total Comfort Plusis scientifically proven to reduce constipation.
Our unique vegetable oil blend helps soften stool which eases your child in passing motion.
- Probiotics help as 80% of Immune System in your GI Tract.Institute of Health Science. http://instituteofhealthsciences.com/probiotics-help-immune system-in-your-gi-tract/
- The Infant Microbiome: Implications for Infant Health and Neurocognitive Development. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4681407/pdf/nihms726269.PDF
- L. Emmett Holt. The Care and Feeding of Children. A Catechism for the Use of Mothers and Children's Nurses. 1907; 55-57
- Similac Total Comfort. Abbott Family. https://abbottfamily.com.sg/products/page/similac-total-comfort-3
- Marshall K. Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Altern Med Review 2004;9(2): 136 -156.
- Schmelzle H, Wirth S, Skopnik H, et al. Randomized double-blind study of the nutritional efficacy and bifidogenicity of a new infant formula containing partially hydrolysed protein, a high beta-palmitic add level, and nondigestible oligosaccharides. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutur. 2003;36:343-351.
- Lucassen Pl, Assendelft WJ, Gubbels JW, et al. Infantile colic: crying time reduction with a why hydrolysate: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Pediatrics 2000; 106: 1349-1354.
- Mihatsch WA, Högel J, Pohlandt F. Hydrolysed protein accelerates the astrointestinal transport of formula in preterm infants. Acta Paediatr. 2001:90(2): 196-8.
- De Souza CO et al. Lipids Health and Disease 2017;16:78
- Borschel MW, Groh-Wargo S, Brabec BA et al. Tolerance, bone mineral content and serum vitamin D concentration of term infants fed partially hydrolyzed whey-based infant formula. The Open Journal 2012;6:71.9.
MY.STC.18.01.002 Abbott Laboratories (M) Sdn. Bhd. (163560 – x)