- Powder: 900g
- Flavour: Vanilla
Low-fat milk-based maternal supplement for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
Similac Mom® is formulated with EyeQ™ Nutrition System to give you a total combination of 23 vitamins and minerals to help meet increased nutritional needs during pregnancy & lactation.
Why do pregnant moms in Malaysia drink maternal milk?1
- To ensure the right nutrition is provided to fetus.
- Good nutrition is an important element of fetus’ growth & development.
Nutritional needs increase during pregnancy2
|Key Nutrients/Non-Pregnant, |
|Iron||29mg||100mg supp||100mg supp|
Similac Mom® contains 23 vitamins & minerals to support better growth & weight outcomes3
2 servings of Similac Mom® a day meets2 the
dailyrecommended nutrient intake for calcium
& folic acid.
Similac Mom® has the
lowest fat content4.
Similac Mom® is available at all AEON supermarkets, Manjaku baby stores, Survey Kota Kinabalu, Everise Kuching and Farley Kuching.
- Abbott Survey of 200 mothers in Malaysia (2016).
- NCCFN. Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Malaysia. 2005.
- Dieu Huynh, Ng T. Tran et al. AL08 abstract submitted to XXV European Congress of Perinatal Medicine.
- 2016 Label comparison amongst maternal milk brands in Malaysia.
Breast milk is the best food for your baby
The best nutrition that you can give to your infant is breast milk. The World Health Organization recommends mothers worldwide to exclusively breastfeed infants for the first six months to achieve optimal growth and development. Thereafter, they should be given nutritious complementary foods and continue breastfeeding up to the age of two years or beyond. It is also important for breastfeeding moms to have a healthy and balanced diet while breastfeeding. If you have difficulty breastfeeding, please consult your healthcare professional.