SIMILAC® GAIN KID
- Bag-in-Box: 600gm, 1.2kg & 1.8kg
- Tin: 900gm & 1.8kg
- Flavour: Original
SIMILAC® GAIN KID
Similac® Gain Kid is the only scientifically formulated growing up milk with EyeQ nutrition (DHA, Lutein, & Natural Vitamin E) for children ages 4-9 years old.
Do you know?
Processing speed refers to how fast your child can take in and use information1. How quickly the brain process information may be influenced by the ability of brain cells to make connections2.
New research has found that a unique combination of nutrients enables more brain cell connections than DHA alone3.
More than just DHA for faster learning
Similac® Gain Kid is the only brand with system
|Brand A||Brand B||Brand C||Brand D|
|Natural Vitamin E4|
|Unique Vegetable Oil Blend5|
10 key nutrients* to support learning.
Absorb, Protect & Connect with EYE-Q® system.
helps better DHA absorption6.
protect7 DHA from oxidation.
enables more brain
Give your child the nutritional goodness of Similac® Gain Kid.
Similac® Gain Kid is available at all leading hypermarkets, supermarkets, minimarkets, and Chinese medical halls.
- Vazhappilly Rema. Effect of DHA, Lutein and Natural Vitamin on neuronal differentiation – Data on file.
- Comparison made based on nutrients declared on labels, 2017.
- Combination of soy oil, coconut oil & high oleic sunflower oil.
- de Souza CO et al. Lipids Health and Disease 2017;16:78.
- Vazhappilly R et al. Effect of lutein and α–tocopherol on DHA peroxidation in primary cortical neurons (Abstract 35).
Breast milk is the best food for your baby
The best nutrition that you can give to your infant is breast milk. The World Health Organization recommends mothers worldwide to exclusively breastfeed infants for the first six months to achieve optimal growth and development. Thereafter, they should be given nutritious complementary foods and continue breastfeeding up to the age of two years or beyond. It is also important for breastfeeding moms to have a healthy and balanced diet while breastfeeding. If you have difficulty breastfeeding, please consult your healthcare professional.