- Vanilla (Can: 400g, 850g 1.6kg, Bib: 600g, 1.2kg & 1.8kg)
- Chocolate (Can: 850g; Bib: 600g, 1.2kg,)
- Honey (Can: 850g; Bib 600g & 1.2kg)
With the Sure3 System, PediaSure® Complete provides complete and balanced nutrition for children ages 1 to 10 years old with feeding concerns. Some common examples of children who are hard to feed include:
- Eats very little.
- Very active but eats little
- Accepts only a few types of food.
- Highly selective in food intake
- Eats few fruits and vegetables.
- Refuses to try new foods.
- Disrupts or prolongs mealtimes.
- Poor appetite.
PediaSure® Complete is also suitable for children who:
- need a nutritious snack or supplement.
- are lactose intolerant.
- are recovering or have recovered from medical conditions.
New Triple Protein Complex
3 protein sources – milk protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate and soy protein isolate provide a scientifically balanced blend of all essential amino acids to support growth and development.
Advanced Carbohydrate Blend
Blend of 3 carbohydrates sources to promote maximum digestion and absorption for balance energy release.
Unique Lipid Profile & Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) (with AA & DHA)
Supports nutrients absorption and mind development.
PediaSure® Complete meets or exceeds 100% of the US Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) for protein, 25 essential vitamins and minerals in approximately 1000ml for children aged between 1- 8 years and 1500ml for children aged 9-13 years.
Contains FOS, a non-digestible dietary fibre that is the preferred food of good bacteria.
Contains live cultures of Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus acidophillus which are good bacteria.
Contains 50% more calories to provide extra energy for growing children. (Calorie Density- 1 kcal per 1 ml)
Lactose and gluten-free (not for children with galactosemia).
- Alarcon O.et.al.Peadiatr 2003; 42:209-217
- Fisberg M.et.al.Int.Pediatr 2002; 17(4)
Children at nutritional risk. Children in both groups received nutritional counseling.
In children aged 3-5 years of age who had at least one episode of illness and were fed PediaSure® Complete with synbiotics. Results in other age groups varied.