- Ready To Drink : 237ml in a can
- Flavour : No flavour added
OSMOLITE 1 Cal is a low residue, high-nitrogen formula for tube-feeding patients with elevated nitrogen requirements.
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for long-term tube feeding.
- High protein (16.7% of kcal). Protein is needed for lean body tissue maintenance and repair.
- Low-residue, isotonic formula for those intolerant to hyperosmolar feedings.
- Fat blend contains high-oleic safflower oil, canola oil, lecithin, and MCT oil. People who absorb lipids improperly may benefit from consuming a formula that contains MCT oil as part of the fat source.
- Mild taste makes it suitable for oral use by patients with altered taste perception.
|Nutrient density (Cal/ml)||1.06||Halal||Yes|
|Protein (% Cal)||16.7||Gluten-free||Yes|
|Carbohydrate (% Cal)||54.3||Lactose-free||Yes|
|Fat (% Cal)||29.0||Low residue||Yes|
|Total Cal/g nitrogen||150:1||Renal sol. load (mOsm/l)||374|
|Nonprotein Cal/g nitrogen||125:1||Osmolality (mOsm/kg H20)||300|
|Water (ml per can)||199||Min. tube size for gravity
pump feeding (Fr)